Tuesday 28 February 2012

Phone-ship :)

It's another new day today.. I had this great conversation with a friend on the phone last night..
N it felt like um speaking on the phone after a gazillion years..
Man I remember how much I used to love talking on the phone a few years back.. I could jus speak for hours on length n not get bored..
I remember wen I got my first cell phone.. How I worshipped it n was awestruck by the cool little features that came in phones at that time..
I can't believe how far I've come from my first cell phone.. I mean with bbm n watsapp.. N push mail.. N LED screens n HD cams in phones.. Phew!! Tech has taken such a leap ...just the push of an icon n this entire virtual world makes way for u..n there's room for everyone... I cannot even imagine the iphones n blackberries the next gen wud be using ... Talkin away to glory with a 3D image being projected out of the phone .. Like a real person was sitting with u n talking.. Fascinating stuff huh!!
Ya so i had this great phone convo last night after an eternity..
U know sometimes how a pointless conversation just transforms into something so good n interesting .. That u wanna go on n on n on.. That's wat happened!!
Man I dun even remember the last time I spoke to some friend for so long.. !!
The graph just went from politics to relationships to those hilariously outrageous n insignificant " omg it's gonna be so funny if that dinner with those people actually happens" moments !!!
So cuz I am in a fix these days n trying to sought out my life a little...
N I just realized that if u really have a friend in ur life ( even a single one ) who really cares fr ur feelings.. Then life gets a little easier to handle..now I kno how much I try to be friends with my mum... N u kno wat um very lucky she's good at being friends too..
But still having someone ur age by ur side.. n to be able to just let it all out is too mentally rewarding..
Now this friend can be a relative ( the same age as u) or just someone u kno fr a long long long ( very long) time :)
N u kno after our little long talk I felt that both of us had realized a few new things in our own minds that we were not ready to accept before our sudden convo ..
So it was great.. We both went into it extremely confused..vulnerable..n stressed .. But came out feeling better about our own mental projections..
Gawd !! I had a good laugh after a long time , precisely 18 days ;)
N woke up this morning feeling a little bit positive , a little bit happy n a little bit less stressed out..
So if u really feeling a lil hazed out.. Or jus dizzy cuz u got so much or so little to do in life .. Then pik up the phone.. N talk it out with a friend who genuinely cares for u n wishes ur best!!(Yes i love you my favorite girlfriend)
The good ol' phone to the rescue..!!
Yet again!! ;)
Wat an idea sir jee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment