Monday 27 February 2012

YOU n I

Ur joy , ur sorrow, ur sometimes just empty space that I float in.. Just the vacuum of ur being .. I exist as a part of u.. N u exist as a part of me
Ur faith , ur worship , ur melody.. Ur oxygen.. Ur the high, n ur the low
sometimes ur a saint n serenity, sometimes ur evil n harsh n it's the intensity of u that drives me .. That enforces me..that confuses me.. That leads me
Losing self.. No pain no joy no emotions .. Ur my salvation..
U are the calm n quite of the deep blue sea.. N u are thÄ™ thunder n lightening of my theatrical existence
Two lives in a deep meditation together as one.. As a whole ..no wordly particle required to complete this entity..
It's complete in its incomplete form
It's beyond emotions , beyond feelings , beyond hurt n beyond content wat we have for each other ..
Ur just one in this world , n ur fr me n I am fr u..
Pure , true , fresh , strong ..ur the sun , ur the moon,ur the fire that burns n ur the rain that serenades.. Ur thirst n ur hunger .. sometimes ur a bright day.. Sometimes ur a dark starless night...
U teach me to live everyday ..
To live right.. To live well.. To LIVE LIFE.. Ur my teacher.. I follow u like a child with a blindfold..
N u lead me into myself.. Giving me wings to fly ..ur my freedom, ur my one n only
we are ONE..we are TRUTH .. we are PAIN.. We are LOVE.. We are YOU N I..

No comments:

Post a Comment